Zoro the swag bag Nwa 042 is here again with a dupe single titled ‘Halleluyah‘.
This comes after previously successful singles like ‘Stainless’, ‘One On One’, ‘Upandan’ and others which did pretty well. As we are about to come the end of this year, Zoro puts out this gospel tune to get us dancing and praising God towards the end of the year.
Listen to the audio below and enjoy.
- Halle Halleluyah, Halle Halleluyah, Halle Halleluyah
- Who God bless bless no man can fitti curse
- I say na my future dulimofaku
- Every Sunday i dey go church to grease my soul
- Give God all the Glory….
- Evendo if i be screw-driver i neva loose hope
- I dey shut up, drink champagne, i can’t complain